The power of positive thinking is the effective way to become a positive person. Hence, identify your thinking process and the thoughts. Thought – it is an automatic process which we are using; to process the information, solve the problems, make the decisions and to create new ideas. An average human being can’t spend a single moment without a thought in their mind. Surprisingly; on scrutiny of our thoughts, we can find that there are two types of thoughts, one is negative and the other is positive. Further scrutiny of our thoughts we can also find that most of our thoughts are either negative or repetitive. Since, our thoughts are automatic activity we can’t stop it, but we may need to control it at least to deviate from our negative thoughts.
Living with false hopes and stay in our negative thoughts makes a comfort zone around you. That comfort zone does not allow you to go beyond it. Prolonged stay in your comfort zone is too dangerous and which lead you in dilemma. This is mainly happening due to your negative thoughts and false beliefs. Use your thinking skills into positive. Because it creates a real value in your life. It also helps you to build the skills that will last much longer.
Practical Tips to Stay in Positive
- The ideal time for wake up is 3.30 am. It is important to start your day with a positive attitude. You can start your day with a positive affirmation.
- Be gratitude in your daily life. Keep a gratitude journal and everyday jot it down at least 10 gratitude in this journal.
- Focus only in the present.
- Be kind to yourself first then others too.
- Practice meditation.
- Find positive people.
- Learn the lessons from your failures
- Replace all those negative thoughts with positive thoughts.
- Never lose focus, lose your drive, and ever to give up on your goals.
- Keep practice positive self-talk and repeat it.